The Purnas Remedy Hospital physiotherapy centres provides physiotherapy and rehabilitative services and is among the oldest and most established clinics in the Tirupati. It offers a wide variety of services including physiotherapy, custom knee bracing, and orthotics.
Our clinics adhere to a philosophy of care that has ensured our growth and continued success for the past 8 years. It is our contention that manual, or "hands-on," therapy – be it a soft tissue stretch or a joint mobilization – in conjunction with a graduated exercise program and appropriate education are vital components of treatment. These factors, when combined with state-of-the-art therapeutic modalities, provide relief that is real and long-lasting.
- Physiotherapy Assessment
- Manual Therapy
- Wax Bath
- Gait Training
- Extracorporeal Radial Shockwave Therapy
Depending on your needs, treatment techniques may include:
- Various manual therapy techniques including joint mobilization, soft tissue massage and range-of-motion exercises.
- Customized Bracing/Splinting/prosthetics/orthotics to improve mobility and function.
- Programming to improve mobility, flexibility and muscle strength, while decreasing stress on the joints
- Stretching exercises
- Use of the McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis & Treatment for the treatment of low back and neck pain
- Procedures such as Ultrasound and Interferential Current Therapy, TENS, Electrical Stimulation to promote soft tissue healing and relive pain.
- Neuromuscular re-education using electrical stimulation for the treatment of muscle imbalances or atrophy
- Manipulation Stretching, Strengthening.
- Deep heat in combination with moist heat( to relieve acute muscle spasms)
- Postural Correction
- Patient education
Purnas Remedy Hospital has expert team in its Physiotherapy department, offering complete diagnostic, consultative and therapeutic services are offered to address all problems related to Rehabilitation Services