- State-of-the-art multidisciplinary Centre for Ophthalmology services offering individualised care
- A Team of Ophthalmologists anaesthetists and specially trained OT and nursing staff.
- Exclusive ophthalmology operation theatre Built on international standards.
- Computer assisted navigation microscope
- Dedicated services offering Computerised Eye testing,Paediatric Ophthalmology,Phaco surgery,Suturless catract surgery,Squint evaluation & Surgery, congenital cataract surgery, Glaucoma Diagnosis and management,Eye scanning, Retinal laser procedures, Diabetic Retinopathy, Oculoplasty and Cosmetic surgery.
Ophthalmology has long been on the vanguard of medicine and innovation. Ophthalmologists have enjoyed high levels of satisfaction from restoring sight to patients. Advancement in optics allowed eyeglasses to be fitted to vision problems. The ophthalmoscope made it possible to look inside the eye and relate eye defects to internal conditions. And at Purnas Remedy Hospitals, we has state-of-the-art facilities and the latest technology that is on par with the best in the world.
Purnas Remedy Hospital has a facility for refraction, opthalmoscopy, glaucoma assessment and treatment, foreign body removal, tonometry, Contact lenses, squint evaluation, diabetic eye care and eye trauma care.
- Phacoemulisification (with foldable/ non-foldable IOL) under Topical anesthesia
- Complicated Cataract Surgery (Subluxated cataract, Post-traumatic cataract, post -Uveitic cataract)
- Secondary IOL implantations (Scleral fixation)
- Pteryguim surgery and Amniotic membrane grafting
- Laser keratorefractive surgery (LASIK)
- Corneal trauma
- Refraction errors
- Lesions in Cornea and Ocular surface
- Diseases of Retina and Vitreous
- Management of Strabismus (Squint)
- Eye Trauma
Purnas Remedy Hospital has expert team in its Ophthalmology department, offering complete diagnostic, consultative and therapeutic services are offered to address all problems related to Eye problems