Critical Care & Emergency
- Accident and Emergency Centre: A state-of-the-art level 1 Trauma centre equipped to handle mass casuality.
- The laboratory and radio diagnostic facilities, strategically located in proximity to Accident & Emergency centre to ensure swift patient movement.
ICU(Intensive Care Unit)
- ICU beds are categorised as ICU (Medical), ICU (Surgical) stepdown ICU.
- Fully equiped ICU with highend Ventilators
- 1:1 Nurse : Patient ratio in most ICUs
- Special isolation rooms in each ICU, bedsi-de diagnostics like X-Ray , ECG, USG, Echo & dialysis facilities
- A 24X7 computerised pharmacy
- Drugs are procured from sourced company to assure genuine medicines
- Medicines are transported and stored in ideal temperature conditions
- Well trained round the clock pharmacists